Author Topic: Fuel Sump  (Read 4084 times)

Rwalsh7

Fuel Sump
« on: December 24, 2014, 08:30:23 pm »
Hi guys, wonderful product. Thank you for all the work that you put in.

I looked around,but I couldnt find the thread to post GSX suggestions.

I saw the idea of a better fuel truck was discussed a bit on the forum. When and if you decide to get to it, I would like to suggest you make a model or an option for a fuel sump truck instead of a fuel truck. The sump is about the same size as your defualt truck and it likely the most common type of fuel truck in the world.

I saw some post regarding a request to unroll the hose. While incredible, I think that it would be a tad overboard and a tad unrealistic. I have flown very much and see that the truck rolls up under the wing and the back portion of it raises up and an operator connects the fuel line to a wing after raising the basket. See the attached video

Thanks and all the best. I love the extra baggage carts added and the deicing. I was wondering if there would be a command to voluntarily repeat the baggage loading or unloading sequence if we wish to watch it a bit longer(essentially it repeats the carts coming and going to and from the baggage loading equipment during boarding or deboarding) Im not a designer, so I dont know how feasible this is

Good luck guys, and all the best

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Fuel Sump
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 11:34:41 am »
Everything related to refueling will be greatly improved in future GSX versions.

Luc.Arsenault

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 06:03:49 pm »
By the way, where does future GSX versions fit in the plans for the future? This product is already awesome but still has tremendous potential and i'm sure we'd all open our wallets happily for the bunch of bits and bops discussed on the forums!

Luc

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 02:14:47 pm »
By the way, where does future GSX versions fit in the plans for the future?

GSX is by far our most successful product, which means it has a very long future ahead of improvements, even significant ones.

It's too early now to discuss them, but everything that has been discussed and suggested here in the past 3 years, has been taken into careful consideration.