Author Topic: I'm rendered speechless...WOW!!  (Read 98546 times)

clintonjohnson9606

I'm rendered speechless...WOW!!
« on: January 31, 2015, 03:44:02 am »
Dear FSDT,

I don't write enough to praise people for making cool things for flight simulators! I am totally slack-jawed by the true-to-life work you have done in my home airport. As someone who lived intimately with LAX, I have waited an incredibly long time for someone to do the best airport in California some justice! I must say this scenery is the closest any scenery has come to exactly duplicating my home airport! WOW!!!!!!

Thank you so much for getting it right!! Three cheers for an excellent piece of functional art!

Keep up the great work, 

Clinton A. Johnson

From the desk of:

Clinton A. Johnson
Nashville, Tennessee
United States of America

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I'm rendered speechless...WOW!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 04:24:49 pm »
Well...thank you. KLAX is surely one of our best airports.

ffantasy67

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 08:41:10 am »
Well...thank you. KLAX is surely one of our best airports.

Dear Umberto,
Installed KLAX yesterday in P3D V3.2
Already happy simmer with (GSX) + Hawaiian airports vol.1 and 2 + Honolulu intl but I really have to join other users to say congrats for the incredibly detailed scenery.
Awesome. Really worth the price.

Great job: keep-up the good work!

Cheers,

Massimo (CH)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:44:00 am by ffantasy67 »

Ghostrider114

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 03:58:15 am »
I have to say, I had the same reaction after installing Honolulu International.  These guys do great work.

Scorpio47

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 04:29:18 pm »
I cannot agree more!

I have known Umberto, his work, and his crew since the days of SublogicĀ“s A.T.P. and they have been doing scenery deveopment since the eighties of the last millenium...

It does not get any better, gents! :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 11:36:26 am »
I have known Umberto, his work, and his crew since the days of SublogicĀ“s A.T.P. and they have been doing scenery deveopment since the eighties of the last millenium...

wow, you are a grognard. Taken from my other passion ( wargaming ), it means someone who has been in the hobby for a long time...

Melonsuti

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 07:12:36 pm »
Hi Umberto,

This is my second post since I'm a registered user. This means that I'm a happy user with your outstanding products (KJFK, KORD, KLAX, KLAS, KDFW, Honolulu and of course, GSX). I just have a question. How I can load my flight appearing at one of the Bradley Terminal gates for heavies? This include gates from 134A to 151. I have the very last version of the airport installed over P3D v3.4 and more recently over v4 and the same thing. The closest spot where I can appear upon scenery loading is 122 which in real life I'm not sure if is does exist. Jeppesen charts show me that parking position as the 139. Should I fix something? Thanks.

Ivan Lewis

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 12:01:28 pm »
The numbering has changed since we first made the scenery so yes, an update would be required. We are considering it, but don't have any time frame for it now.

Melonsuti

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 12:07:40 pm »
The numbering has changed since we first made the scenery so yes, an update would be required. We are considering it, but don't have any time frame for it now.

OK. No problem. I'll stay tuned. Thanks for your reply and keep the good work ;)

Ivan Lewis