FSDreamTeam forum
April 17, 2014, 10:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GSX Released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Screenshots Copyright discussions  (Read 1241 times)
virtuali
Administrator

« on: October 13, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »

The next time someone starts a discussion about screenshots copyrights here, the thread will be deleted and all partecipant will be banned.

Fsdreamteam official Facebook page
Thibfly

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 09:20:57 PM »

Hi Virtuali... Wink

Huuu.. I'm afraid I missed something...but it's evident that there are no copyright on any screen that i do !!! I maybe not read what's the matter with copyright, but of course, it can't be serious.

My pleasure is very simple : fly with liners over beautiful place called earth, and taking photos of wonderful places called sceneries, just to honour men that have worked for months about it, just to say thanks, just to say "Look ! this MY pic, about THIS scenery, made by THESE men...open your eyes, it's beautiful..."

Of course, these are my screens, and these are Kiwiwanabe screens, and these are 777Captain screen, and others...but the first one who wants to take pics from my shots, and place it as  a desktop, well...of course he can do it, what's the matter with it ?? it's just an honour for me !!

Once, I was part of the official screeners for the FSFrance Team, I was 100% part of the team, and I made a hundred of...but never, oh! no, never, there has been a coypright upon my screen, or Taylor's screens... and nobody thought about it..

Who wants to own their work with law ?? Because, don't forget that copyright is before all, law and only law... come and get it !!!

I'm 100% right with you umberto, see you  Smiley

Dylan K. Duncan

Especially KJFK by FSDT

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:55:04 PM »

i  like yor coments thibfly. i like yor pictures to  Smiley

im sory if virtuali got mad at me. but the talk abot copyright was not 4 screnshots it was 4 real photografs that razgis did not take. he say he found them on internnet but he put a copyrigt on them anywy. that is not right and that is stealing. nobody want that 4 there work so im happy virtuali take them down. if he ban me 4 saying this I hope not but this forum not the place to show work that is stolen by theifs. people should say that..

my father is photografer he has many pictures used by others but cost to much mony to get lawers to make thm stop.

Thank you and best regards,
Dylan
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 09:58:44 PM »

Huuu.. I'm afraid I missed something...but it's evident that there are no copyright on any screen that i do !!! I maybe not read what's the matter with copyright, but of course, it can't be serious.

I wasn't probably very clear in my previous message so, let's try to put it in a different way:

It's not that one is not allowed to put whatever copyright he likes on his screenshots, provided of course he'll do that under his own responsibility.

What we can't accept, is people starting flame wars or legal debates HERE, because that might give the wrong impression that this board (and thus FSDT) takes any kind of stance in a specific copyright claims, in case any 3rd party might eventually feel damaged by the use of his pictures as screenshots or splash screens. If the screenshot were uploaded to our own server, any 3rd party might have grounds for copyright violation against US.

This is something we can't clearly allow so, it's best if we keep any of this out of here.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:05:58 PM by virtuali » Logged

Fsdreamteam official Facebook page
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: