Author Topic: No taxiway texture or lights on taxiway F between runway 25L and 25R **SOLVED**  (Read 14487 times)

p3dx3

I was not specific. Blue/white, what ever the color is, the taxiway texture is not there at night like it is during the day. If you are able to update the night textures sometime that would be great. Thanks for the support

p3dx3

Now all the taxiway signs and hold short lights disappeared from taxiway F at the beginning of runways 25R and L

edit, I think all the hold short lights are gone now during the day.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:35:55 pm by 413x3 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
edit, I think all the hold short lights are gone now during the day

No, they haven't. They are on the other side of the taxiway, and they are visible (but just barely) on the side you reported. We'll check why, but they surely haven't disappeared.

p3dx3

edit, I think all the hold short lights are gone now during the day

No, they haven't. They are on the other side of the taxiway, and they are visible (but just barely) on the side you reported. We'll check why, but they surely haven't disappeared.

I dont know why but I see the flashing yellow lights, but no light pole object! I will post a screenshot once my flight is done tonight

p3dx3

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/NF8fRey.jpg

That's not what I see, as you can see from the attached screenshot, all lights are there, and all light poles are there too. When I said the visibility wasn't entirely right, I tried P3D, but in FSX it's all fine. We'll obviously check the issue with P3D, of course.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:55:50 am by virtuali »

p3dx3

Screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/NF8fRey.jpg

That's not what I see, as you can see from the attached screenshot, all lights are there, and all light poles are there too. When I said the visibility wasn't entirely right, I tried P3D, but in FSX it's all fine. We'll obviously check the issue with P3D, of course.

But Im using your fixes for that taxiway. Earlier in this topic, you gave me new files to update the taxiway texture. Notice how your ground is different than mine? The fixes you gave must have removed the lightpole textures somehow

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
But Im using your fixes for that taxiway. Earlier in this topic, you gave me new files to update the taxiway texture. Notice how your ground is different than mine? The fixes you gave must have removed the lightpole textures somehow

Yes, sorry, I didn't had the fix installed into P3D. But it doesn't make any difference, even with the fix installed, it's all fine (except too much bloom in P3D). The attached screenshots shows the same location with the fix applied, both in FSX (above) and P3D (below)