Author Topic: Boarding Requested but Never Start  (Read 2177 times)

botfly

Boarding Requested but Never Start
« on: January 26, 2015, 02:54:58 am »
I am on a PMDG 777-300ER at CYYZ (FSX default).  I am running the latest GSX version as I just downloaded it over the weekend.

My problem is this.  I have finished deboarding, catering, and refuelling.  I then selected “4” from the GSX menu to start boarding.  The menu changed to “Boarding Requested” and nothing happens. I already have all doors opened and connected the jetway.

Any help would much be appreciated.  Thanks.

Alan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding Requested but Never Start
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 10:15:46 am »
I tried the same sequence, with the same airplane on default CYYZ, and when it came to deboarding, the two baggage wagons came loaded with ULDs after a minute or so, and they boarded the airplane normally, so that I could start Pushback.

Some things to check:

- If you made or downloaded a custom configuration for the 777, you don't need it, because it's an internally supported airplane. Use the "Reset" button in the airplane configuration editor to restore to the config that comes with GSX.

- If you downloaded a GSX config file and placed it in the FSX\Simobjects\Airplane folder of the 777, you must remove it manually, because the "Reset" option won't remove it (that folder it's supposed to be used by 3rd party developers that supply a pre-made GSX config, so the Reset won't touch it)

- If still doesn't work, try to remove all your GSX preference, by removing the following folder:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali

Then REINSTALL GSX, using the latest full installer. Note that, this will remove all your custom configuration files for both airplanes and airports, so you might want to move the folder to another place, instead of just removing it.