Author Topic: Terminal 7 Marshallers with AES  (Read 6121 times)

BBriscoe

Terminal 7 Marshallers with AES
« on: October 02, 2008, 01:19:08 pm »
Hi guys,

AES looks great with KJFK - good job!

I was parking up at terminal 7 (British Airways terminal) and noticed there is no stand entry guidance system, just marshallers. Is that how it is in real life?

I guess it's just hard to believe that at BA's most important facility outside the UK there is no stand entry guidance system (other than a marshaller!).

Ben

Alex

Re: Terminal 7 Marshallers with AES
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 02:25:24 pm »
apparently they have marshallers there, look at the end of this video

Alex:)

OPabst

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 09:15:41 am »
Hi,

the variation of Marshallers standing on a leader, so that you can see them better on higher aircrafts, is planed of one of the next updates of AES.
brgds
Oliver Pabst

jgoggi

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 08:03:52 pm »
Hi, I noticed as well that 90% of the JFK parkings have marshallers (in AES), only a few have automatic systems. Oliver, are you sure it is like that in real life?   
James Goggi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 12:04:37 am »
Hi, I noticed as well that 90% of the JFK parkings have marshallers (in AES), only a few have automatic systems. Oliver, are you sure it is like that in real life?

Yes, that's correct. Docking systems are in use only at T4. In the FSX version, we put it at T4 and T5, just to have more of them and, because is very likely T5 will have them too, considering it's brand new.

B777ER

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 04:34:34 am »
Hi,

the variation of Marshallers standing on a leader, so that you can see them better on higher aircrafts, is planed of one of the next updates of AES.

Thanks Oliver...that is probably the number one issue I have with AES, not being able to see the marshallers with widebody aircraft. Its really bad at FSDT's KORD.
Eric

knack

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 03:19:49 am »
Just use Shift+Enter (or Shift+Backspace) to raise your seat/viewpoint on the flightdeck and you'll be able to follow the dude's signals right up to the Cut Engines indication.

Cheers,

Tony