Author Topic: Oh no CTD!  (Read 6323 times)

VX4ever

• Next Stop Los Angeles Intl Airport
Oh no CTD!
« on: October 10, 2008, 08:26:39 pm »
Hi there having a bit of a probelm just re installed FS9 and FSDT JFK & ORD and im getting a CTD I also updated with 9.1,Possibble problems.....

Wilco 777 - Everytime I load to go fly, instant CTD
World of AI Trafic - ?
AES - ?

Those are the only things I have loaded
but when I take out all add ons and leave the 777 all is fine..  all softwares' are updated also! Pleas help  :'(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Oh no CTD!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 08:32:13 pm »
but when I take out all add ons and leave the 777 all is fine..  all softwares' are updated also!

It's not clear from this message what do you mean by "I take out all add ons". Do you mean you removed the other addons you have, but left JFK and 777 installed, or you mean you uninstalled everything, including JFK, and tried just the 777 ?

VX4ever

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 08:38:01 pm »
I re installed everything last night my only adons are JFK, ORD, AES, WofAi and Wilco 777 but any addons make my Sim CTD,  Do you think it sound like its an aircraft problem or a missing gauge? it only hapens when loadig the wilco 777 at any airport and the 777 is updated. 

I meant earlier everything un installed expcept the wilco 777 sorry...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 10:00:45 pm »
Crashes can happen very easily if an AI airplane has a missing or corrupted texture. You should probably try starting with nothing installed, then check adding a single addon at time.

VX4ever

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 10:15:06 pm »
Well I know it's not the AI because it ran ok when no adons were installed and just the Wilco 777, maybe I should just contact Wilco?

Silverbird

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 11:22:59 pm »
Well I know it's not the AI because it ran ok when no adons were installed and just the Wilco 777, maybe I should just contact Wilco?

Have you tried a different plane with the scenery's??
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

VX4ever

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 03:51:09 am »
Yeah I tried and they worked it the wilco 777

christiaan

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 03:02:57 pm »
I get a CTD but with the Singapore Airlines Wilco boxed version of the A380 which is on my FS2004.
All the other textures are fine.

I have writen on several forums to ask if other people have this problem without success.

These past few weeks I have sent e-mails which refered me to the support site. I sent 2 support messages, a fax, and spoke  on the voicemail from Wilco, I am still waiting for a reply which is very frustrating.

All I want is any answer what the compatibility problem is with Singapore Airlines and FS2004.

Good luck in your search for an answer to your problem.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 03:04:34 pm by henry »