Author Topic: GSX FSX:SE  (Read 3262 times)

staffguy1

GSX FSX:SE
« on: December 26, 2014, 09:10:11 pm »
i am stuck i uninstalled and re installed flight sim and gsx but at the end of the install i get a error and getting back up files for vehicles and when i go to restart the engine it does not come back online i have cleared the cache i have done everything i can think of any ideas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX FSX:SE
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 09:47:09 pm »
This has been already discussed and answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11269.msg86792.html#msg86792

It's not a real error, but it's fixed anyway in the current version of the installer which has been online for the past couple of days.

staffguy1

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 04:17:52 am »
see but thats not the main issue the main issue i am having is the fact that it installs ok and i have all menu options but when i go to restart the couatl engine it doesnt restart and when i push ctrl+F12 no box pops up plus i dont even get a warning message that my engines are running or that my parking break isnt set it only works properly in the orriginal fsx

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 11:03:33 am »
the main issue i am having is the fact that it installs ok and i have all menu options but when i go to restart the couatl engine it doesnt restart and when i push ctrl+F12 no box pops up plus i dont even get a warning message that my engines are running or that my parking break isnt set it only works properly in the orriginal fsx

Then why you only said you had an error about the vehicles when installing and said nothing about this issue ?

Do you have the "GSX - Settings" menu under the Addons->Couatl powered products menu ?

staffguy1

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 03:19:22 pm »
I tried uninstalling the simconnect and reinstalling it even tried uninstalling microsoft visual c++ and nothing works i try restarting the couatl engine and it stays off line doesnt restart when i first start the flight sim i hit ctrl+F12 and nothing i even tried changing the keys do to the way steam has there F12 key set up so i tried CTRL+SHIFT+E and nothing would it help if we did a teamviewer session to make sure im not missing anything