Author Topic: JFK Question  (Read 5533 times)

cathay464

JFK Question
« on: October 08, 2008, 11:55:23 am »
currently i have  Aerosoft's Manhattan, Imaginesim Newark, and La Guardia, i was wondering if i using JFK with cls 747, will fs9 crash, or memory run out???? because i am still using p4 with 2gb ram.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: JFK Question
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 12:19:51 pm »
currently i have  Aerosoft's Manhattan, Imaginesim Newark, and La Guardia, i was wondering if i using JFK with cls 747, will fs9 crash, or memory run out????

Why don't you simply try it for yourself ? We have a Trial just for this purpose: to allow users to evaluate the product on their system, using their combination of addons.

cathay464

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 12:58:06 pm »
also another question, i install my fs in d -drive, so i can i install jfk into my fs9??????

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 01:24:48 pm »
also another question, i install my fs in d -drive, so i can i install jfk into my fs9??????

That shouldn't be a problem. JFK installer obviously looks for the FS9 folder automatically, regardless of the drive/path, from the registry. And, in case your registry is pointing to the wrong path, it will give the chance to manually select the folder, and automatically fix the registry.

Silverbird

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 08:18:01 pm »
currently i have  Aerosoft's Manhattan, Imaginesim Newark, and La Guardia, i was wondering if i using JFK with cls 747, will fs9 crash, or memory run out???? because i am still using p4 with 2gb ram.
I dont have any problems with it. I have  Aerosoft's Manhattan, Imaginesim Newark, and Laguardia, also, and the cls dc-10. like virtuali mentioned just download it and test it out on your system thats the good thing about fsdreamteams scenery that you can test them out and check them out before buying them.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

HB75

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 01:27:04 pm »
@Silverbird

i think there are few more good things about FSDT scenerys then the possibility to check them out before buying them..  ;)
the scenerys are just great!
best regards
daniel