Author Topic: Only parking showing up at Anchorage (PANC), no gates  (Read 2601 times)

JGL90

Only parking showing up at Anchorage (PANC), no gates
« on: March 18, 2014, 08:42:20 pm »
When I landed at Anchorage (PANC - Default FSX), there was only parking available from the list of available places to unload passengers and dispatch a follow-me car. None of the gates were showing up. Any idea what might be causing this issue? I did taxi over to the terminal, so I know the gates are there. I'm certain that the terminal spaces were not showing up under Parking as there were only 8 spots, and all of them were too small for my NGX. Thanks in advance for your help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

vr-pilot

Re: Only parking showing up at Anchorage (PANC), no gates
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 09:27:55 pm »
Today I came across the "Anchorage (PANC)" versus "Lake Hood Strip (Z41)" parking positions problem after having landed in PANC with a PMDG T7F planned for Cargo Stand 20 (Parking 20).

This and other threads give proposals mostly for solutions in conjunction with Aerosoft's PANC add on scenery users.
The problem for FSX default scenery users is a different one though, beaucause PANC and Z41 share the original APX08100.bgl.
But Umberto's reminder (in one of the threads) of using the "disable_on_airports = Z41" command inside the "CouatlAddons.ini" (in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali") did work well for me being an "FSX default scenery user"   8)

(so goodbye Z41, but your 670 meters of gravel RWYs were too hard on my brakes and tires anyway  ;D  )

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:31:27 pm by vr-pilot »