Author Topic: Individual stairs for aircraft doorways  (Read 2375 times)

Captain Fred

Individual stairs for aircraft doorways
« on: December 22, 2014, 03:47:37 pm »
Is there a way to have stairs placed at an aircraft's doorway? I tried using the 3D editor but no luck.
Please advise if this is possible. Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Individual stairs for aircraft doorways
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 03:50:23 pm »
I don't understand your question: the whole reason to have the 3d editor is precisely to configure the individual airplane doors, so that stairs can be placed there so, please, clarify your issue, because maybe I haven't understood.

Captain Fred

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 08:10:17 pm »
Umberto, it may be myself who is confused by the editor. I thought the editor was just for placement of the various
equipment near the aircraft. I see it your answer that I can configure equipment for each door? I will try that then.
Thank you and chiao.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 08:17:05 pm »
I thought the editor was just for placement of the various equipment near the aircraft

There are TWO 3D editors:

- The one in the parking customization dialog is used to configure the STARTING position of the vehicles at any specific parking position, in order to improve compatibility with sceneries that might feature objects on the vehicles default starting positions. This is not related to the airplane you use.

- The one in the airplane configuration editor is used to adjust the airplane doors, that's it. Which vehicles will get there, depends on the airplane, the door's height, etc.