Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

There are no parking available at this airport

<< < (2/3) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: RALF9636 on December 20, 2014, 04:02:13 pm ---I downloaded the latest update today. But at Orbx KMRY GSX does not recognize the parking positions. In the "Customize Airport Position" window I can see that GSX thinks I am at KMRZ not KMRY.
--- End quote ---

Could you please check your FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe version ?

RALF9636:
It's 2.0.0.2374.

I'm using P3D 2.4 btw.

Ralf

virtuali:

--- Quote from: RALF9636 on December 20, 2014, 04:02:13 pm ---In the "Customize Airport Position" window I can see that GSX thinks I am at KMRZ not KMRY.
--- End quote ---

What airport is KMRZ ? Can't find it anywhere, is some kind addon to KMRY ? Or it's *very* close to it ?

RALF9636:
KMRZ is indeed part of the Orbx KMRY Airport. It is the aeroclub on the north side of the runway while KMRY with its terminal is on the south side of the runway. So this might be a very special case but GSX worked there in earlier versions.

Ralf

virtuali:

--- Quote from: RALF9636 on December 20, 2014, 09:36:33 pm ---So this might be a very special case but GSX worked there in earlier versions.
--- End quote ---

Previous version of GSX probably worked *only* there, because GSX never supported the "airport inside airport" before. The new version CAN, but it needs special support from us, because although we added support for it, we still haven't added the ability for USERS to fix these special cases, there's no user interface for it so, in the meantime, you can only report them so we can add those cases to GSX stock airports customization.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version