Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 4306 times)

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
Suggestion
« on: November 18, 2014, 07:23:01 pm »
Been using GSX every since it came out and love it.  What I would really like to see implemented most is to see virtual passengers unloading and boarding the bus or entering the jetway.  That may be a tall order.  I know it would require a lot of people designing.  I used to do a little scenery designing for FS2004 using ASD but I'm really behind the times.  I would like to get started with that again but I need a good teacher.  Is there anywhere you can point me to help me learn about animation design.  Maybe I could contribute to GSX.

Jerry
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 08:27:29 am »
This has been asked, discussed and answered so many times, that we also had it highlighted in the manual, in a big, bold, blue box...

The problem is not so much doing the animated characters, but it's more like we don't know if FSX can handle it, with the biggest limitation probably being the very limited amount of free VAS (memory) due to the fact that FSX is a 32 bit program and users like to stuff it with too many add-ons at the same time in the same area and/or are not willing to compromise with graphic settings, so we are already in the situation were a complex airplane on a detailed airport is barely fitting in memory without crashing, even without visible passengers, and adding them won't surely improve this.

Ottovolante

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 11:45:52 am »
Hello dear friends, just landed on this forum and I have two question about GSX on my P3D 1.4:

- the ground services are only for my plane or I can see the same services around all the others planes of default into the airports?

- with GSX, I see the default ground services vehicles in the airports or I can see only the vehicles around my plane?

I hope my questions are clear ;D

Ciao ;)

Riccardo   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 11:57:26 pm »
- the ground services are only for my plane or I can see the same services around all the others planes of default into the airports?

Yes, for the same reasons explained in the previous post.

with GSX, I see the default ground services vehicles in the airports or I can see only the vehicles around my plane?

You will see them both, but the default vehicles will be removed automatically from your plane when you select GSX, so the GSX vehicle will replace any default vehicles that might have appeared close to your plane.