Author Topic: Updated AFCAD?  (Read 11243 times)

arnold1628

Updated AFCAD?
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:58:04 am »
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to see if anyone has a more recent (yes I'm aware FS9 can only be so current with how the scenery is built, compared to the FSX version that has the expanded T4 and such) AFCAD for JFK...  I recently did an complete reinstall and somehow lost all my work that I had done to Harpsi's installer afcad with updated airline codes, etc etc..

I have his again as a base, but the thought of having to completeing redo all the codes is too daunting at the moment.  So just wanted to see if anyone has a fairly current updated afcad with airline codes and add'l cargo parking.  I know JFK is adding a couple more airlines and several have shifted terminals, but this is easy to do compared to the whole shabang :)

If anyone has anything I would be mighty grateful, and if not I understand as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to getting some feedback on this.

Thanks again, Troy

Flukey

Re: Updated AFCAD?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 12:46:00 am »
Hey Arnold,

Give this one a shot if you like... https://www.dropbox.com/s/jov7jx8txgf00xc/AF2_KJFK.bgl (just back up your previous version in case you do not like this one)

Moved Aer Lingus and Hawaiian to the jet blue terminal

While USAirways and many one world carriers have relocated to the American Terminal

Regards