Author Topic: Couatl Problem  (Read 5859 times)

Razgriz

Couatl Problem
« on: October 05, 2008, 03:53:22 am »
I've decided to try JFK again, and it screwed over my ultralight with those lines again.  But now I got a Couatl Scripting Engine error...  I've tried re-installing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Razgriz

Re: Couatl Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:32:03 am »
Also my scenery complexity is at max but there is no SafeGate's around.  I think T4 is the one with the A380 gate, I tried that and looked around also.  Nothing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 01:15:45 pm »
I've decided to try JFK again, and it screwed over my ultralight with those lines again.  But now I got a Couatl Scripting Engine error...  I've tried re-installing.

That is not an error. It's a warning that is alerting you that "something" has changed/corrupted an important file needed for the correct behaviour of the program. It's a safety measure because, since in this case the changed/corrupted file is a dll (the main Python engine, which is the most important one), allowing it to run would surely crash FSX. Instead, it notifying you of the problem, and is not running.

Also my scenery complexity is at max but there is no SafeGate's around.  I think T4 is the one with the A380 gate, I tried that and looked around also.  Nothing.

Since, because of the previous warning, the program is not running, it's normal you don't see any safegates.

As the warning message told you, the solution is to reinstall JFK. Reply YES (important) to the question about the Couatl engine that the Uninstaller poses to you, then reinstall.

If you are still getting this error after a reinstallation which was made (important) after replying YES to the above question, it means something in your system is corrupting files and, since that is a DLL, it might be a virus.

Razgriz

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 05:24:27 pm »
Fixed, here are the pictures of the annoying lines.  JFK is un-usable with them.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 05:28:24 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 05:30:42 pm »
Fixed, here are the pictures of the annoying lines.  JFK is un-usable with them.

As I've said, many times already, this forum has a feature to add pictures with automatic thumbnail generation, without using an external and slow server, which makes reading the message impossible for people with slower connection. You are kindly asked to use it.

However, I've seen your pictures and, of course, there's nothing like that in the scenery. You are clearly having video driver issues. Try to fix your video drivers, nothing like that can be caused by the scenery.

Razgriz

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 08:46:27 pm »
I timed out more than 10 times with your system, I gave up and uploaded to photobucket.