Author Topic: SP1?  (Read 9089 times)

Max

SP1?
« on: October 05, 2008, 12:24:56 am »
Hi guys!

I remeber that once somebody talked about bringing a Service Pack 1 for JFK.

Can somebody tell us when it approximately will come out?

Thanks in adv.

Max

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SP1?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 01:32:15 am »
If you download the installer today, it includes already all the fixes already posted in the forum. What else you would like to see in a SP1 ?

Max

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 02:09:58 am »
Sorry, but in my opinion almost nothing or only things had been fixed which are not visible. Neither the white line at 4R is gone nor the Lead-in lights are added.

That's what Alessandro wrote: "the X version have 3d structure, on fs9 there is a compatibilty problem with other product and for this reason i have decided to loose the 3d light, but on next SP will be inserted

So please explain me, what had been fixed?

greez max
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 02:12:01 am by Max »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 02:20:38 am »
Sorry, but in my opinion almost nothing or only things had been fixed which are not visible. Neither the white line at 4R is gone nor the Lead-in lights are added.

Wrong. All the things that are fixed WERE visible:

1) Flatten corrected. This is obviously visible, if it's wrong.

2) PAPI on 4L. This is obviously visible.

3) A couple of textures with missing alpha at Terminal 4. These are obviously visible.

4) Transparent tower problem. This is obviously visible.

So, everything that has been fixed is clearly visible. The only things missing are the 3d lead-in lights like in FSX, and the texture problem on 4R. When these two will be ready, fixes will posted in the forum, and the installer will be updated.

Max

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 02:22:16 am »
Ok great. I didn't want to offend you, I just wanted to ask and now it's ok and I've got my answer. Thank you.

B777ER

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 04:35:53 am »
Where can I get numbers 3 and 4 without having to d/l the whole installer again?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:59:12 pm by virtuali »
Eric

Razgriz

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 05:03:46 am »
You cant.

janosch

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 11:08:18 am »
Hi,

what about the white line running through 4L ? I really think that should be fixed too.

And announcement that fixes for 3 & 4 are available when using the latest installer would
have been nice i did not knew that.

Anyway, great scenery, maybe some more building located outside the airport in the Canarsie Approach would be a great enhancement for SP1 if time permits.  ;)

thanks,

janosch

thepilot

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 12:01:37 pm »
How about some new custom details at the airport?  8)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 12:59:51 pm »
Where can I get numbers 3 and 4 without having to d/l the whole installer again?

The files were first posted on the forum. Search for threads about the transparent tower, and the textures at terminal 4

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 01:06:58 pm »
what about the white line running through 4L ? I really think that should be fixed too.

Please, read again my message: the 3d lead-in lights and the problem of the 4L runway texture will be fixed shortly.

And announcement that fixes for 3 & 4 are available when using the latest installer would
have been nice i did not knew that.

The files first appeared on the forum, in the threads that discussed the issue. The installer is usually updated shortly after that.

janosch

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 05:50:03 pm »
Hi,

okay, thank your for clearing that up. Just finished EGLL - KJFK with Concorde, thats really a dream now with this KJFK Scenery, thanks for that masterpiece. One small glitch i noted some minutes ago are the yellow arrows in front of the threshold of runway 31R, some of them are doubled because they are on the custom ground texture and on the layer that provides the taxi lines, looks a bit odd, maybe you can consider fixing that in SP1 (or however you call the next update).  :D

thank you,

janosch

nobleord

• Noble Air - ORD Hub
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 05:41:36 pm »
The files were first posted on the forum. Search for threads about the transparent tower, and the textures at terminal 4

Would it be possible to have a topic tacked to the top of the forum that could contain the latest updates?  This would allow us to find them quickly without having to search all of the posts to find them and grab the files from that central location.

Thanks!
Bryan

mave128

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 02:56:29 am »
hey,

great idea!
i absolutly agree to that proposal!!

grettings,
sören
best wishes,
sören