Author Topic: P3D Airport lighting  (Read 9990 times)

bjratchf

P3D Airport lighting
« on: December 04, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »
I'm having an issue where my runway/papi/approach lighting is not functioning within P3D. Over at LSGG the runway lights are fine- with an exception: certain view angles will cause all the lights to disappear, similar to the problem aerosoft airports have in FSX under DX10 and requiring the use of a lightfield.bgl. What does work however in all cases are the lead-on lights from the taxiway.

The visual effect is strange though- if I zoom out all the way, I can actually see what looks like runway lights off in the distance.

EDIT: after disabling Switzerland pro photoscenery, the lights are back. It's strange, because I've already disabled the AFCAD that CH Pro provides- so the only active one is FSdreamteam;'s.

zodov

Re: P3D Airport lighting - Switzerland Pro X
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 08:56:57 am »
Hello, I have the same problem : P3D 2.5, FSDT Geneva and Zurich, CHPro scenery and ORBX openLC. Airport light disappear and it is impossible to land at night... Same problem seem to happen with Sion X.

When I disable CHPro X, lights reappear. But I would like to use CHPro X as it is a great addon !

Anyone has found a solution ?

Thanks, JF.

Fractal

Re: P3D Airport lighting
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 10:11:20 pm »
same here ! anyone found a salutation. Airports light disappears with p3d2.5 and swissproX !!! Actually all aiports including stock

Ursli80

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 01:01:46 pm »
Hello everybody

I have this problem also.
So far I have 2 Lösunge:
1. Use Rex lights
2. Uninstall CH- ProX
Something else, there are not at the moment A. Brander want to actually do anything on the Scenery.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 08:33:03 pm »
All the previous users that posted have confirmed the problem disappear after disabling Swiss Pro. Not only that, one user has reported the same problem with Aerosoft Sion X so, it's clearly not a problem of the Zurich scenery.

Are you sure you don't have other scenery for the area that might have to be disabled ? A common source of conflicts are AFCAD files supplied with AI Traffic products, like MyTraffic, etc.

Ursli80

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 01:46:56 pm »
Hello Umberto

I think it's a problem of the Scenrey.

I had this connection with Alexander Brander contact.
This was confirmed to me that he is working on any new update at the moment because it would await the P3D V3 with the & 4bit version.

I was also not the only one with this problem.

There is a solution, as already mentioned, the Rex lights to use. Would I hurt but find this beautiful lighting of FSDT not to use.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737