Author Topic: GSX 1.9 Update - De-Icers!  (Read 179588 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 1.9 Update - De-Icers!
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2014, 10:11:39 am »
I GSX 1.9 and I have this problem push back the truck or they are  black or they are not seeing

This has been discussed many times on the forum already.

It's due to the fact that you updated just the Addon Manager, but forgot to update the vehicles, as instructed in the updated announcement thread and in the update release notes.

You can fix this by downloading one of the vehicle updates, or the full GSX installer.

Stefano BZ

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2014, 05:08:15 pm »
Hi
I have added a custom PB in two airport, from one stand (not from all the stands), and now from all the stands of these airports i have only the straight head PB and the custom PB...normal left and right are not available.
Is "normal"??

Another question: is possible to deactivate the sound of the vehicles when the visual is from the cockpit?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2014, 05:14:04 pm »
I have added a custom PB in two airport, from one stand (not from all the stands), and now from all the stands of these airports i have only the straight head PB and the custom PB...normal left and right are not available. Is "normal"??

You must have had all the parkings selected, or the "root" node of the left side of the page (the one that contains the ICAO code), so your preference was applied to all parkings. In this case, yes, it's normal, that's how GSX is supposed to work.

You can undo this by removing the .INI file for that airport in your %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder

Another question: is possible to deactivate the sound of the vehicles when the visual is from the cockpit ?

No.

The whole point is that GSX supports surround sounds, and in the cockpit is where the effect can be heard the most. Since you are boarding/deboarding or doing catering, the airplane doors are open, so it's normal you hear them.

Of course, you can control the volume with the GSX sound volume slider.

Stefano BZ

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2014, 06:06:22 pm »
Hi
When i have added the custom PB, i have selected only the stand from where i need the custom PB.
In any case now i have resolved...i have deleted from the file in the folder that you have said, all the line of the other stands, and maybe now is ok :)

For the sound, i want to deactivate only the sound of the PB truck, that is high, also with all the doors closed.
I have tried with the volumes slider, but not effect on this, and also on the other vehicles

Grazie Umberto

Victoroos

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2014, 04:02:44 pm »
Maybe I'm just stupid, but, after I select the de icer verhicle, they say they are on the way.. after a while they say they have arrived.. but I don't see them.
how is this possible?

vkr
victor

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2014, 09:50:07 pm »
Maybe I'm just stupid, but, after I select the de icer verhicle, they say they are on the way.. after a while they say they have arrived.. but I don't see them. how is this possible?

Already asked and replied to in this same thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11072.msg85634.html#msg85634

lucdesorel

« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2014, 10:22:58 pm »
hi!!!  i have install all update, but when i ask for de-icer truck, i dont see them.  i can eqar the voice of the guy for de-ice but dont see the truck, and i see all other vehicule service around my aircraft...  what can i do to see the de-ice truck???

luko

« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2014, 10:28:44 pm »
lucdesorel, have you read previous post? Maybe you will find the answer to your question there...

soenke96

VERY COOL UPDATE
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2014, 10:00:58 pm »
The 1.9 update is very good! Yesterday when I was at the airport I still thought: It would be very cool if there would exist  De-Icers in GSX  :D
But i have something to add for the next update too: Cleaning Services! If that would exist in GSX and the Vehicles wouldn´t go through other GSX Vehicles or other Airplanes GSX where PERFECT  ;D

*SRY FOR BAD ENGLISCH :D *

luko

« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2015, 11:07:51 pm »
Hi friends,

anyone have observed flashing vapour on wings while de-ice procedure when moving angle view of external camera?
PMDG 777, GSX 1.9.0.5 (installed from full installer)

Lucas

Hnla

« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2015, 11:18:38 pm »
Hi friends,

anyone have observed flashing vapour on wings while de-ice procedure when moving angle view of external camera?
PMDG 777, GSX 1.9.0.5 (installed from full installer)

Lucas

Yep, happens to me. It flickers

luko

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2015, 05:54:53 pm »
flashing vapour
It flickers

Anybody knows what is the reason of that?
Ps. I have DX10Fixer.

Hnla

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2015, 07:30:38 pm »
flashing vapour
It flickers

Anybody knows what is the reason of that?
Ps. I have DX10Fixer.

I'm not using DX10.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2015, 11:37:46 pm »
There's nothing we or you can do to prevent some flickering with FSX, it's just that FSX special effects are bugged and when they are displayed so close to a 3d object, like the airplane, there are sorting issue that are just FSX bugs.

Prepar3D has fixed this, you run the same deicers under it, and there's no flickering whatsoever. It's just something you must live with it in FSX.

luko

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2015, 06:06:12 pm »
Roger that. Thanks Umberto.