Author Topic: User Manual  (Read 2505 times)

Aussieflyer38

User Manual
« on: October 31, 2014, 11:53:56 am »
Hi Guys. I've just downloaded the trial  version to see if I want to buy this software without much success. Is there a user manual because I cant find one. When I put a plane at an airport, all I get is a message "Regenerating Airport Cache (38%) please wait." The aircraft is there in front of some airport building but that's it. Obviously I'm missing something but don't know what, as I can't find a manual. All help appreciated. Thanks

Don

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: User Manual
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 01:48:20 pm »
Is there a user manual because I cant find one.

The manual can be accessed in 3 different ways:

- Like any other Windows program out there, in the Windows Start menu, under the "FSdreamteam GSX" program group, there's a link to the manual.

- Inside FSX, after having selected GSX, by clicking with the "Open Documentation" button in the Addon Manager, which is a sub-menu of the FSX "Addons" menu.

- By browsing the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\GSX folder

When I put a plane at an airport, all I get is a message "Regenerating Airport Cache (38%) please wait." The aircraft is there in front of some airport building but that's it. Obviously I'm missing something but don't know what, as I can't find a manual. All help appreciated.

Looks like everything's working, you just expect that "something" would happen automatically, but that's not how GSX works, you must call it using the CTRL+F12 key, but of course this would have be have been obvious by reading the manual.