Author Topic: Scenery conflicts with ASN ( Active Sky Next )  (Read 5838 times)

aguinaldo

Scenery conflicts with ASN ( Active Sky Next )
« on: October 23, 2014, 06:09:25 am »
  Hi i hope everyone in doing great and my concern is that previously i have ha the same problem with the Scenery, I have bought the KLAX, KDFW and KJFK the first version. Whenever i tried to use the Active Sky 2012 all of them for the first i load using the active sky it would show up for 3 minutes but after the terminals disappear forever leaving the jetways or gates. I had to quit using AS2012 so ( loss of money ). Now the same thing is happening again with the ASN ( Active Sky Next ) and many people do not have trouble using both. I really want to purchase more fsdreamteam sceneries but honestly it is making difficult to enjoy it because i have to choose which one ill be using ( ASN or Fsdreamteam scenery ) and what bothers me is that people are using both and no one is helping. This is my second post because the first one was the complaint with AS2012, so now is ASN. Come on i need help please. I like both. Alliemware X51, win7, 8gb ram, Intel I5-2320 quad, gtx545, 1tb hd, Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Scenery conflicts with ASN ( Active Sky Next )
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 10:32:38 am »
what bothers me is that people are using both and no one is helping. This is my second post because the first one was the complaint with AS2012, so now is ASN

That's the main issue, nobody ever reported a problem between any version of AS, and any of our products. I'm sorry not to be of any help, but I never saw, used or installed Active Sky, so this is really a question for other users and, of course Active Sky support.

sticky1202

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 01:32:55 pm »
Wish I could help, but they both work fine for me. I had Active Sky 2012 before ASN, and that worked fine also. I own 90% of the FSDT sceneries and have had no issues. Sounds like you have a very unique situation.  :-\

Jim

aguinaldo

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 03:59:21 am »
 i thank you guys for the reply and ill see if i can find solution somewhere else or since ive bought another new or a second fsx gold edition still sealed but i am lazy to start everything over so i hope it solves this problem. The old fsx gold edition ive used in three different pcs, but the problem still continues. And the last pc i bought is the one i typed the specs above and i also have graphics with poor quality.I just hope ill be with a good luck.

aguinaldo

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 04:32:44 pm »
Hi i hope everyone is doing great this weekend. The problem is solved by an update for the ASN this same update requested to install something in the fsx modules and now the scenery does not disappear. But i had to manually go to  C/ program Files/ HIFI and install the ASConnect_FSX_install.exe which installed direct to the FSX/modules folder. Just for a future reference. Thank you and now ill be able to continue buying the FSDreamteam Sceneries without hesitation. I live 3 minutes  from KDFW airport and its scenery a lot.Have a Good weekend Simmers.