Author Topic: KFLL Update (Most likely to be a V2)  (Read 53860 times)

precious62b

Re: KFLL Update (Most likely to be a V2)
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2017, 07:57:27 pm »
FLL is looking totally different these days with not only the new runway but the new terminal on the south side and the construction to the B gates.  This would be an awesome upgrade or should I say a totally different version of the airport.  It's starting to be in dire need

rafikihd

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 09:29:29 pm »
I ´ll have to agree with you Precious62b,
We´ll have to wait, hopefully they update this great scenery for us simmers.
What I´ve been looking for is an updated AFCAD specially for airline parking, but I cant seem to find any.
Do you guys, by any chance, have your AFCAD up to date?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:33:56 pm by rafikihd »

timwitt-01

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 05:56:44 pm »
I certainly hope they consider an update. Performance upgrades and new scenery would be awesome for FLL and JFK.

mofasho

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 11:03:28 pm »
I certainly hope they consider an update. Performance upgrades and new scenery would be awesome for FLL and JFK.

I really hope so too. I worked at FLL around the time the original scenery was released. I was there last week and I was blown away by all the changes to the airport. It would be great if a new version is somewhere near the top of the priority list for FSDT.

kityatyi

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2018, 01:31:00 am »
Surely a new updated version would be a release day purchase here.

adf714

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2018, 07:43:08 pm »
Just bought FLL and was disappointed to find how outdated it is (my fault, should have done more research).

I would definitely love and even pay for an upgraded version.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2018, 09:51:17 pm »
Just bought FLL and was disappointed to find how outdated it is (my fault, should have done more research).

No need to research, when we sell everything as a Try-before-buy.  And yes, KFLL will likely be updated, after the author is done with the Geneva update.

adf714

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 03:33:58 am »

No need to research, when we sell everything as a Try-before-buy.  And yes, KFLL will likely be updated, after the author is done with the Geneva update.

Yeah no worries, like I said it was my fault. Looking forward to a future update though!

NAX6672

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 10:44:04 pm »
KFLL will likely be updated, after the author is done with the Geneva update.

Awesome! Been patiently awaiting this for a few years. I know it will require a LOT more work than most of us realize. But no matter how long it takes I'm just thrilled that it's likely to happen. Thank you, V.
- Jev McKee
i7-2600k @4.8GHz | Asus P8P67 Pro rev 3.1 | eVGA GTX580 DS 1.5G | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | Antec Kuhler 920
Crucial M4 512G/256G SSDs | Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Throttle Quad | WIN7-64 Pro | FSX Acceleration | ASN | REX-TD|SC

Kilo60

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2019, 10:00:42 pm »
KFLL is my Hime Airport as well!

Good to hear an update is still planned!