Author Topic: FSDT Sceneries Install cause FSX to not open **SOLUTION ALREADY PROVIDED**  (Read 2316 times)

remymerm

Hey guys,

I own the following FSDT Products:

JFK V2
ORD
KLAX
GSX

I have been using them for many months no issue, then last week I had to reinstall FSX for other absurd reasons, and when I reinstalled FSX and all of the addons (including FSDT) FSX wouldnt start anymore. So I started by removing the last things I installed, which happened to be the FSDT products. Well, sure enough it was the issue and by uninstalling all of the products FSX was able to open fine.

So, now I have 100+ dollars worth of FSDT software that I cannot use, and those airports are the most travelled to that I fly to in FSX.

Lemme know how to fix this! I have the stand-alone manager I think (I downloaded and installed it, but dont see it anywhere)

~Remy
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 09:33:47 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Sceneries Install cause FSX to not open
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 09:33:16 pm »
FSX wouldnt start anymore. So I started by removing the last things I installed, which happened to be the FSDT products. Well, sure enough it was the issue and by uninstalling all of the products FSX was able to open fine.

This has been discussed already in this forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

And, although it looks the problem is "solved" by uninstalling all our products, the REAL reason is not because of a problem with them and, if you follow the instructions in that thread, specifically the request to connect with Teamviewer, I will be able to show you what was the real problem, and it will be obvious to you why it must dealt with in private.