Author Topic: LSZH texture flickering, double jetways FSX DX10 Scenery fixer??  (Read 7266 times)

Jedi928

Hi,

With the new version of LSZH 2.5.8.0 i have a lot of problem that i didn't have on the 2.5.7.0 but i didn't keep her because there was a new version!! Textures are flickerin like on the other post concerning P3D!
However textures are loading late enough and taxiway lines appear and disappear wit in addition double jetways?? I use Switzerland pro but if i desactivate it it is the same and i didn't have double afcad of LSZH!
I don't understand what is going wrong, with the last version 2.5.7.0 everything was fine with the same settings Under DX10Scenery fixer! I just have Switzerland Pro and LSGG + LSZH installed actually!! My UAC is OFF for information. LSGG is ok no problem.

Thanks to help me.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:47:50 pm by Jedi928 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LSZH texture flickering, double jetways FSX DX10 Scenery fixer??
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 03:08:48 pm »
As explained, many times already on the forum, EVERY time you see something "double", it's NEVER a problem of the scenery, and it's always casued by a problem of another scenery AFCAD.

I'm sorry, but there's no other way around: if you seem something doubled, you HAVE an AFCAD you haven't found.  This could also be cause the flickering too, because the ground polygons of the conflicting one are flickering with the one from the Zurich scenery.

Jedi928

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 04:17:05 pm »
Here is what i mean i think it is double jetways no? But i am sure i don't have double afcad of LSZH, i made a search and there is no double at all! The proof if i desactivate the own sceneries i have installed (LSGG and Switzerland pro) i continue to have this problem.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:01:25 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 05:01:37 pm »
Here is what i mean i think it is double jetways no?

Those are not double jetways, that's how the scenery is supposed to look like and it's always been, even in previous versions. And nothing in the current version has changed anything to FSX, the fix for flickering in P3D only, it's done ONLY in P3D, if you run FSX, the scenery is exactly the same as it was before.

I've checked the scenery again, just to be sure, and there are no problems whatsoever, in FSX, both with DX9 and DX10, but I use default DX10 without the DX10 fixer  (so night textures on ground won't work correctly). If you see flickering, it might be a problem of the DX10 fixer.

Jedi928

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 05:11:21 pm »
Well ok! May be it is DX10 scenery fixer with the new version 2.4 build 63 i have installed recently! I don't know! I should keep the old version of lszh 2.5.7.0 which was working very well! If the 2.5.7 flicker with new DX10 scenery fixer i would be sure the reason is dx10! Actually i just can suppose!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 05:18:56 pm »
I should keep the old version of lszh 2.5.7.0 which was working very well! If the 2.5.7 flicker with new DX10 scenery fixer i would be sure the reason is dx10!

They are not ANY different. The only difference is the installer that recognizes P3D 2.4, but no single file in the scenery has changed from 2.5.7 to 2.5.8.

The last time a file in the scenery changed, was in December 2013, in version 2.5.3. Subsequent releases are 100% identical, except the installer was kept updated to recognize several P3D updates that happened in the meantime.

Jedi928

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 05:33:18 pm »
Ok good to know so now i am sure than LSZH don't work very nice with DX10 Scenery Fixer unfortunatly :(! I hope the other fsdreamteam sceneries will work because until the new dx10 version here i had no pb with your sceneries.

Thanks very much for your help.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:35:46 pm by Jedi928 »

Flyingnut

• Flyingnut
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 12:42:02 am »
Jetways look correct based on Google Maps' satellite view of the E Terminal at LSZH.
Marty
PPL - Instrument Rating