Author Topic: VIP Handling  (Read 3656 times)

Silverarrow

VIP Handling
« on: September 14, 2014, 06:50:33 pm »
Hey guys and girls, I am new to forum and I thought I'd share my idea with you :)

I read in an older thread that a limousine is planned - somewhen, when all the other things on the to-do list have been completed.
With the business jets in the pipe for FSX at the moment I was wondering if some sort of VIP handling could be possible.
I am no FSX developer so I don't know if GSX can see the difference between let's say a PAX 737-700 or a 737-700BBJ.

But I think it would be pretty cool to have some sort of VIP handling and in my mind it seems to be a rather easy task - compared to the big  airliner handling stuff :)

I was think about the following:

- Adding the already mentioned limousine
- Adding a small pushback truck for the small business jets (FA7X, Hawker 850, Citation etc) See link http://www.lektro.com/models.asp

That's pretty much it for VIP handling - fuel of course in a normal fuel truck and maybe the catering would be delivered in a van for the smaller planes (I think it's already implemented?).

Cheers!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: VIP Handling
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 10:55:36 am »
This was suggested several times, and yes, we are considering it, it's not really difficult to add new vehicles to GSX, since the system is easy expandable, but at this time we should probably add a way to identify a business jet as such.

Silverarrow

Re: VIP Handling
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:47:23 pm »
This was suggested several times, and yes, we are considering it, it's not really difficult to add new vehicles to GSX, since the system is easy expandable, but at this time we should probably add a way to identify a business jet as such.

Cheers, that's really nice to read :D

Yes I was wondering how GSX could identify a VIP livery on a normal add on, maybe via something in the livery section of the aircraft.cfg file. Something like "VIP" in the livery name maybe?