Author Topic: Ground Service Provider  (Read 10182 times)

Eisbahn

Re: Ground Service Provider
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 02:38:41 pm »
it is not an ignorance of me then on viruali:

Pushback sequence -- wrong -- ignored
Workout -- worker on the wrong side of the Plane -- ignored
Wheel Chocks -- ignored
GPU -- ignored
ASU -- ignored

no more to say

They have not been ignored. You have received a multitude of answers from Umberto.
Just because your arrogant attitude does not agree with the answers does not mean
they have been ignored.
I am certainly not alone in hoping that you really have "no more to say".
Maybe then Umberto can carry on with his work on more important things than your
wild suggestions.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:47:38 pm by Eisbahn »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground Service Provider
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2014, 03:36:12 pm »
it is not an ignorance of me then on virtuali:

I can't see how your attitude has anything to do with the fact that you are complaining for having to install and read a 500K .PDF, that answers perfectly to all your questions, WITHOUT having to change anything in GSX, if this was what you were trying to imply. You didn't like the fact you were making another suggestion, which was useless because the procedure has always been there ?

Pushback sequence -- wrong -- ignored

Your explanation of it has always been very confusing, the only thing that I understood from it, is that the marshaller shouldn't say anything about restarting the engine at the end. This hardly makes the entire pushbacks sequence "wrong". It's just nitpicking, and would be an easy enough fix.

Of course, if you think the whole sequence is "wrong", then you should try to express yourself a little better, because that was the only thing I could make it out from your remarks, and THAT'S why it wasn't took into consideration: I couldn't possibly believe one could seriously think the whole sequence is wrong JUST for that irrelevant detail, so I'm assuming you are unable to express precisely, and there was a lot more to add, something that you still haven't managed to do as of today.

If, instead, you *really* believe the whole sequence is wrong JUST for that, and you don't have anything more to add, then it would be an easy enough fix, so irrelevant that I'm not surprised you are the only one that complained about it. In fact, everybody agrees Pushback is one of the best GSX features.

Workout -- worker on the wrong side of the Plane -- ignored

I don't know what do you mean with "workout", it is something that has anything to do with fitness ?? I'm sorry, but I can't ever recall this comment, please clarify yourself.

Wheel Chocks -- ignored

Many popular 3rd party airplanes (and most of the users use THAT airplanes) already have them, so it wouldn't add that much to the product.

GPU -- ignored
ASU -- ignored

Same as above.

no more to say

You haven't said much. And of the few thing you say, you have a special ability to make them disagreeable so, no wonder nobody takes great attention to your suggestions.

Don't you wonder why, when other users makes SENSIBLE suggestions, they are added IMMEDIATELY ? A couple of examples made THIS WEEK:

1) The new distance readout for the Marshaller, added following users suggestions about the Marshaller being difficult to follow.

2) Support and coordination with Drzewiecki Design to support their custom method of making jetways. Added following users suggestion.

3) This will really take the crown of the "how easy is to prove you wrong": the "/J" indication on the menu for parking with a jetway, added a couple of HOURS after YOUR OWN suggestion! This is really the best one, and it's funny how you conveniently keep forget about it, because it's PROVING YOU WRONG. It's proving that, when the suggestion makes sense, it can be accepted IN SPITE of your annoying attitude.