Author Topic: Parts of jetways at KLAS disappear in ground with P3Dv2.2  (Read 3323 times)

Longhaul444

• RCJ Transport
Parts of jetways at KLAS disappear in ground with P3Dv2.2
« on: September 11, 2014, 07:22:48 pm »
Hey guys, I ran into this issue today after d/l'g the new installers for all my FSDT products. At KLAS when I activate the jetway with the ifly 373NG (installed with the Migration Tool-latest version), I noticed the ladder and wheels from the jetway disappear into the ground when you activate the jetways. Has this been a problem with any other aircraft in P3D w/FSDT KLAS? I did a search for this from the search bar and came up with nothing. If I missed a post concerning this I apologize.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/Longhaul444/P3DKLASjetwaydisappearsinground_zps2062ecb7.png
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:45:03 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parts of jetways at KLAS disappear in ground with P3Dv2.2
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 10:46:45 pm »
This is a very well known FSX bug that doesn't have anything to do with our software or your install. FSX controls the jetway animations, and this doesn't always work with some airplanes, and the wheels sink into the ground.

Nothing we can do to fix it at this time, we'll eventually have our own custom jetway system, but until then, we are in the hands of FSX and its bugs. The same problem happens even with default jetways on a default scenery.