Author Topic: Parking change with a small on the heavy Parking  (Read 2736 times)

leha76

Parking change with a small on the heavy Parking
« on: September 07, 2014, 10:31:43 pm »
 Good day.  :)
 Tell me how to change the type of the Parking with a small on the heavy Parking ?
For example, in UUEE gate F44 heavy , but I can't get to serve because the Parking is small.
In AFCAD type of Parking is indicated heavy.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking change with a small on the heavy Parking
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 09:32:59 am »
As explained many times already on the forum, and of course on the manual, the "Heavy" designation doesn't mean anything. You can designed a parking as Heavy and set it as small to fit a Cessna only. What's counts is ONLY the parking radius set by the developer. GSX compares this against your wingspan, to indicate a parking is too small for you.

And of course, as explained on the GSX manual too ( Page 24, the explanation of the "Max allowed wingspan" parameter of the parking customization page ), you can customize this using the GSX included parking customization feature, that will allow you to override the radius set in the scenery by the scenery developer, if you believe it was set too low for that parking. The small airplane icon on the GSX editor will automatically set a parking to be large enough for the airplane you are flying.

leha76

Re: Parking change with a small on the heavy Parking
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 04:57:24 pm »
Thank you very much.
Apparently I or bad to read the instructions or bad was looking for the answer on the forum . ;D