Author Topic: The addon <unkown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to Restart  (Read 4693 times)

s07352

KLAX V2.

building disappear & reappear after the warning messengers window popup : The addon <unkown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to Restart

having updateing addon maneger to lastest version. having checked for fsx addon menu both addon maneger & coutal are existed.

if load flight direct into KLAX the problem is gone......so only fly from another airport inbound to KLAX after landing several minutes......and the warnig

messenger window popup again...... and only KLAX  other FSDT airport dont have any problem....

any help will be very appreciatd....thanks you !

==========================================================================================

the content in my Couatl.err file :

couatl v2.0 (build 2360)
panic log started on Mon Aug 11 22:20:05 2014

problem raised by addon <unknown>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\rwsl.py", line 292, in updateVisibility
  File "couatl\common\rwsl.py", line 83, in processGroundObject
  File "couatl\common\rwsl.py", line 129, in distanceFromSegment
  File "couatl\common\rwsl.py", line 20, in distance
ValueError: math domain error
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 10:37:30 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The addon <unkown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to Restart
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 10:59:18 am »
That's very strange, but we'll surely have a look at it.

s07352

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 12:36:13 pm »
Thanks & temporary not fly to klax now .

stro19

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 08:38:43 am »
Hello, I just started having this same issue, The addon <unkown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to Restart. While I am at KLAX, I hear the Windows ping or error sound going off in the back ground. I taxied and take off enroute to YSSY and after about 6 hrs, FSX crashed. I uninstalled and reinstalled Add On Manager and flew from PHNL-KIAH without a problem. I didnt hear the ping in the back ground. I tried the KLAX-YSSY and got the ping again. I tried KJFK and I got the message box, addon <unkown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to Restart. I didnt start having these issues until probable the last Add On Manager and Couatl update and I own of all of the FSDT add-ons.
SaintJoe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 10:21:52 am »
Hello, I just started having this same issue, The addon <unkown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to Restart.

You can't say for sure you have the "same issue". That message is a generic error, but the real error is in the Couatl.err file, which the original poster has provided so, in order to know if you have really the same issue, you must post your Couatl.err file too. Its actual location in your system is indicated in the error message.