Author Topic: unknown buildings at airports **SOLVED**  (Read 3429 times)

annber

unknown buildings at airports **SOLVED**
« on: August 11, 2014, 05:30:20 pm »
Good morning. I have all the FSDT hawaiian airports, and this weekend I noticed something unusual, the enclosed pictures will describe the situation better than I could. To expand on this a bit, I have created some photoreal scenery of my own, and created some airport scenery with ADE, but none for any FSDT airports. Additionally I have downloaded some freeware photoreal scenery for the Hawaiian Islands. Thinking that it could be related to the freeware photoreal scenery I made those inactive in the scenery library, but the buildings do not go away. I have noticed this problem with Maui and the Big Island.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 10:00:58 pm by virtuali »

annber

Re: unknown buildings at airports
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 06:24:33 pm »
UPDATE. After doing some more reading here ( I did some before, not enough though ), there is a post where Umberto mentions AI traffic files. It turns out that a couple of months ago I decided to splurge on MyTrafficX, hoping to update from WOAI. So far, unless I am doing something wrong, it has been a disappointment in terms of quality textures and a number of other problems which I never encountered with WOAI. In this case it turns out that a file within MyTraffic was the problem, even though FSDT airports have higher priority. Thanks!!!