Author Topic: Three Errors  (Read 5386 times)

Razgriz

Three Errors
« on: September 25, 2008, 04:23:13 am »
Three problems, I was about to safegate dock, and then buy but these problems prevented me.

#1 CTRL + Shift + P or Ctrl + F12 don't work.
#2 SafeGate does not show up.
#3 Weird red spots flashing

[attachment deleted by admin]

JamesChams

Re: Three Errors
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 05:34:53 am »
Three problems, I was about to safegate dock, and then buy but these problems prevented me.

#1 CTRL + Shift + P or Ctrl + F12 don't work.
#2 SafeGate does not show up.
#3 Weird red spots flashing

Razgriz,

1. Try doing what he suggested to me here; As I use those keys for Video Capture and TrackIR (to centering myself) and changed it manually and now it works.

eg. from my KeyMapping.ini

[common]
youcontrol=Ctrl+F11
[ParkMe]
parkingcontrol=ctrl+shift+k

2. I didn't see it on all gates/parking spots either; It's only availiable in certain locations in the real airport.
3. Never seen that before.... You need help there; possibly graphic related.

Good Luck!

==================================

Virtualli,

Re-downloaded the latest KJFK (Sept. 24th) and all works fine FPS, Snake, SimConnect, and several others but for a few of issues...

1.  CTD when exiting the FSX Sim directly from the Flight.  If I exit the flight but, not the sim, and then close the Sim, all is well.  Snake remains in MEM after CTD.

2.  Snake remains in MEM after Sim Closes either CTD or Normally.

3.  Just Like Razgriz, ParkMe and YouControl, on my system, at times just don't work/respond to the key presses.

Thanks and Awesome Package(s) - Bravo!  8) ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:09:19 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Three Errors
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 11:15:38 am »
CTD when exiting the FSX Sim directly from the Flight.  If I exit the flight but, not the sim, and then close the Sim, all is well.  Snake remains in MEM after CTD.

Which is strange, because when I test it, I never close a flight, then the sim. I always abort directly when flying, and it always worked. Can you confirm you have at least build 118 for Couatl.exe ? (right-click, "Properties" -> "Details" )

3.  Just Like Razgriz, ParkMe and YouControl, on my system, at times just don't work/respond to the key presses.

I've noticed that the very first time is launched after FSX, the menu usually takes a couple of seconds to load. Subsequent presses are immediate. Could be that you pressed the hotkey during that time ? I don't know if this might cause troubles, it's something we might have to check.