Author Topic: Custom IAH AFCAD  (Read 25148 times)

data63

Re: Custom IAH AFCAD
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 09:00:10 pm »
not dumb but good thinking!

as far as my experience goes (and a edited nearly every single fsdt AFCAD) there is no problem to use these customized ones.

Just be shure to disable the original ones (...I think it's AP_KIAH.blg) - Furthermore (I think) the new one shound be renamed to match the original filename to make the GSX customizations for KIAH work 'cause GSX is "looking" for that file.

Happy Landings

Juergen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 10:52:11 am »
Just be shure to disable the original ones (...I think it's AP_KIAH.blg) - Furthermore (I think) the new one shound be renamed to match the original filename to make the GSX customizations for KIAH work 'cause GSX is "looking" for that file.

That's correct.

okupton

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 08:50:05 pm »
Will this afcad work now that SODE jetways have been implemented?  The IAH afcad could use an update I think.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2016, 09:09:00 pm »
It's should be enough to remove all jetways with ADE or AFX.

okupton

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2016, 09:21:56 pm »
Got it.  Thanks Umberto.

CaptainGabe

• My repaint gallery
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 08:00:40 pm »
Awesome! I work in terminal D for flight operations for CCA and ANA. Glad to see we got some locals on the forum! Thank you for your update!

Gabriel Guzman, Asst. Flight Dispatcher All Nippon Airways - KIAH.
Specs: Win 10 64bit | i7-7700k@4.2GHz | 16GB RAM | GTX1070-8GB

by1014

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 06:16:52 pm »
Hello All,
I am hoping someone can help.. i installed this custom afcad, which is great however, i now have two jetways at the entire airport? i removed the original afcad from the scenery folder and only have the custom afcad operating, any thoughts as to what is going on and how i can remove the dual jetways?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 11:08:01 pm »
I am hoping someone can help.. i installed this custom afcad, which is great however, i now have two jetways at the entire airport? i removed the original afcad from the scenery folder and only have the custom afcad operating, any thoughts as to what is going on and how i can remove the dual jetways?

Sorry, but your message is not very clear. Are you saying you have JUST 2 jetways in the whole airport, or you have 2 jetways on EACH parking ? I think this thread clearly explained why you have double jetways and how to remove them.

precious62b

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2017, 03:06:36 am »
I got the same problem.  They're two jetways per parking spot.  The active SODE jetway and one that doesn't move.  How can I remove the ones that do not move??  I was reading up  earlier and I wasn't able to find a response to help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2017, 09:20:54 am »
I got the same problem.  They're two jetways per parking spot.  The active SODE jetway and one that doesn't move.  How can I remove the ones that do not move??

You must have a duplicate AFCAD for KIAH that doesn't come with our installer. Maybe you downloaded it or you edited the original one, and made a copy with another name ? Or, you have an AFCAD for KIAH that comes with an AI Traffic product, causing a conflict.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility, to search for AFCAD duplicates:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Ty0503

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 12:05:57 am »
I still have both jetways, tried to use the program but it didnt find KIAH. (probably not using it properly.) Anyone have the solution ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2017, 10:26:38 am »
I still have both jetways, tried to use the program but it didnt find KIAH. (probably not using it properly.) Anyone have the solution ?

Some conflicting ACADs might not always be found by that utility. In that case, you must find them and remove them manually. A common source of problems are AFCAD files coming with AI Traffic product, that are supposed to be used only with the default scenery, so they must be removed if you have an addon scenery.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2017, 05:18:57 am »
Awesome! I work in terminal D for flight operations for CCA and ANA. Glad to see we got some locals on the forum! Thank you for your update!

Local here :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020