Author Topic: No Traffic with WoAI *SOLVED*  (Read 6725 times)

dirtdiver06

No Traffic with WoAI *SOLVED*
« on: July 13, 2014, 02:57:14 pm »
*EDIT* I discovered what the problem was. turns out I didn't have the latest version of the WoAI pack for UAL after the merger. Downloaded the newest pack, all is well now at KIAH! Absolutely amazing airport, thank you!

Hey guys, I see that this issue has been brought up for UT2, but I haven't seen anyone post with an issue of WoAI traffic/FSX.

with traffic set to 100%, I have a 3 or 4 GA Bizjets parked at various places around the airport, one AA 737, and one Delta MD-80.
I attempted to get the file posted in this forum entitled "KIAH Afcad faults", but the link appears to be broken, stating "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be missing or off limits to you"

I was just wondering if I'm the only one having no traffic at KIAH with WoAI? WoAI seems to work perfectly at my other two FSDT airports (KDFW and KFLL), and prior to installation of KIAH, the WoAI traffic was populating the default KIAH scenery.

I almost even hate to bring this problem up. I've been looking forward to KIAH for a while now, and It's awesome! Definitely makes my favorite hub even better now! but I thought I had better ask/bring it to the designer's attention.

Thank you for any information! and thank you for such a great scenery!
Dirt
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:18:44 pm by dirtdiver06 »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: No Traffic with WoAI
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 10:28:07 pm »
With WOAI, you have to install each airline individually.  If you don't have them, you won't see them.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

dirtdiver06

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 05:07:39 am »
With WOAI, you have to install each airline individually.  If you don't have them, you won't see them.

Do i need to re-install them after installing KIAH? Prior to purchasing/installing FSDT KIAH, I had American, United/Continental, Delta, Frontier, and US Airways all populating the default KIAH. Now, as i said, I have a couple of American flights and a few Delta flights. I have noticed that some of these airplanes are overlapping wingtips, which is what made me think perhaps it's an AFCAD issue?

Thanks,
Dirt.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 06:08:35 am »
It's probably a combination of both the afcad and the aircraft.cfg's.  The aircraft.cfg's has the wingspan used in parking as well as the assigned parking codes, if either in incorrect or too big for the available parking in the afcad, the ai will simply either try and find a bigger available spot or just not show up.

Just checking out the most recent WoAI United package for FSX,

The 744 wingspan is set WAY too small, 763's are slightly too large, 764's are too small, and the 757's are way too small.

The FAIB models are all correct as they we're built for FSX and to therefore use FSX radius parking. Same goes with the 787.

The 777's are set to use exactly what the 744's use which is nearly half of what they should.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 06:24:13 am by Dave_YVR »