Author Topic: Night Textures  (Read 5517 times)

B777ER

Night Textures
« on: July 05, 2014, 12:28:25 am »
Umberto, not sure if you saw the thread discussion in the development forum but there is a general agreement that the night lighting is completely unrealistic and nothing like what is actually present at the real airport. Can this be reviewed and changed? This is the thread: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10452.0
Work in Progress / 05

Sent from my T-Mobile LG G2

Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Night Textures
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 12:33:10 am »
Have you SEEN the ACTUAL scenery ? Or are you basing your comment on the screenshots posted before the release ? The released scenery night lighting is VERY different than those screenshots, we obviously read the forum comments, and acted on it.

As usual, we assume that, having a Trial version, users won't make too many assumptions on the screenshots. I think it was best to focus on the actual release, than to update the posted screenshots. They will come too, when we find a bit of time.

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 12:35:52 am »
Thank you Umberto for taking the comments into consideration, and changing it.

B777ER

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 04:39:33 am »
Have you SEEN the ACTUAL scenery ? Or are you basing your comment on the screenshots posted before the release ? The released scenery night lighting is VERY different than those screenshots, we obviously read the forum comments, and acted on it.

As usual, we assume that, having a Trial version, users won't make too many assumptions on the screenshots. I think it was best to focus on the actual release, than to update the posted screenshots. They will come too, when we find a bit of time.

Comment was based on the screenshot before release. I see you changed it for the better and I thank you. I retract my comments above.
Eric