Author Topic: Can't start FSX when installing FSdreamteam products  (Read 4615 times)

sepioute

Can't start FSX when installing FSdreamteam products
« on: July 04, 2014, 02:05:19 am »
Hi,
I have FSdreamteam KJFK, KLAX, KORD, PHNL for about 3 years. Everything was working well, until I update the addon manager.
Now, when I start FSX, it crashes before reaching FSX menu. I went into the DLL.xml, and I remove those lines:
-<Launch.Addon>
<Name>Addon Manager</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>bglmanx.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>
Now I can start my FSX, but of course, on FSdreamteam sceneries, I have no buildings, no jetways. I tried to remove all the FSdreamteam sceneries, then Couatl folder on FSX, VC++ Redistributale, but when I try to reinstall a scenery, it's still crashing.  :(
What the problem with this new update. What did it change, making my FSX unstable with the addon manager? I also tried to remove my fsx.cfg, and then, when launching FSX, if I accept the Couatl Scripting Engine for FSX, and do not accept the addon manager, FSX starts.
Any idea to fix this problem? It's around 120$ spent for airports I can't use anymore..... =(
Thanks.
Laurent.

GJL1995

Re: Can't start FSX when installing FSdreamteam products
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 08:08:00 am »
I'm having the same problem. I have klax kord and recently bought kfll and installed it now fsx won't start anymore
Because of the addon manager..
Help would be much apreciated
Gr gerben Lei
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:34:18 am by GJL1995 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't start FSX when installing FSdreamteam products
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 08:40:18 pm »
Why you posted this in the Cloud9 section ? There was already a thread in the FSDT section:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10442.0.html