Author Topic: Blurry night bldg textures  (Read 12334 times)

Thibfly

Re: Blurry night bldg textures
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 06:38:54 pm »
 >:( >:( >:( >:(

Nothing to do !!

I've desinstalled FSDT Scenery, search for flatten in scenery.cfg, reinstalled simflyers scnerey that is properly OK, but so poor in front of FSDT !!!! , then desinstalled simflyers, search once more for flatten, then reinsatlled FSDT...the result is the same !!!

I'm sad, but I'm fed up... I'm an old 36 years old simmer, and I get tired for now, I do not have the strength to uninistall my FS for now, I'll do with what I have, and I'll wait for the AES compatibility...maybe, one day, I'll reinstall all...

I still think it's a good work, and may be my problem will be solved by a future update...I stay on line

Thank you for all !!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 06:52:53 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 06:52:21 pm »
I still think it's a good work, and may be my problem will be solved by a future update...

I don't see how, since you said (and posted a screenshot) that even at the default jfk has the same problem.

I assure you that our installer do not put any bgl outside its folder. Once you uninstall the scenery, it's really gone.

Thibfly

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 07:10:40 pm »
 ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yes I know, Virtuali, I'm sure that it's not your fault... don't worry about it.. once upon a day, I will feel an ass kicking, and will reinstall my FS properly...LOL

For the moment, I enjoy as well the scenery as it is... I've done 5 flights from and to LFPG yet, so you can see that it doesn't stop my Captain motivations !!

I dedicate you this screen...Cargo AF 747 taking off from 31R, at 07.15 local to LFPG

Sincerely yours, I stay on line

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 07:36:50 pm by Thibfly »