FSDreamTeam forum
October 22, 2018, 12:32:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blurry night bldg textures  (Read 5413 times)
Thibfly

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 05:38:54 PM »

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Nothing to do !!

I've desinstalled FSDT Scenery, search for flatten in scenery.cfg, reinstalled simflyers scnerey that is properly OK, but so poor in front of FSDT !!!! , then desinstalled simflyers, search once more for flatten, then reinsatlled FSDT...the result is the same !!!

I'm sad, but I'm fed up... I'm an old 36 years old simmer, and I get tired for now, I do not have the strength to uninistall my FS for now, I'll do with what I have, and I'll wait for the AES compatibility...maybe, one day, I'll reinstall all...

I still think it's a good work, and may be my problem will be solved by a future update...I stay on line

Thank you for all !!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:52:53 PM by virtuali » Logged

virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 05:52:21 PM »

I still think it's a good work, and may be my problem will be solved by a future update...

I don't see how, since you said (and posted a screenshot) that even at the default jfk has the same problem.

I assure you that our installer do not put any bgl outside its folder. Once you uninstall the scenery, it's really gone.

Thibfly

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 06:10:40 PM »

Wink Wink Wink Wink

Yes I know, Virtuali, I'm sure that it's not your fault... don't worry about it.. once upon a day, I will feel an ass kicking, and will reinstall my FS properly...LOL

For the moment, I enjoy as well the scenery as it is... I've done 5 flights from and to LFPG yet, so you can see that it doesn't stop my Captain motivations !!

I dedicate you this screen...Cargo AF 747 taking off from 31R, at 07.15 local to LFPG

Sincerely yours, I stay on line

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 06:36:50 PM by Thibfly » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: