Author Topic: Freezes Every Few Seconds **SOLVED**  (Read 12027 times)

qf11bd

Freezes Every Few Seconds **SOLVED**
« on: July 02, 2014, 06:35:29 am »
Hi,

I have limited this issue to just your Chicago O'Hare scenery. Whenever I load up there, I get short freezes every few seconds. I experience this issue no where else, and certainly not at any other FSDT or Flightbeam airport. The addon manager has been re-installed numerous times with no such luck. I've even changed graphics drivers to ensure there wasn't any conflict there. Some help would be greatly appreciated!

qf11bd

Re: Freezes Every Few Seconds **SOLVED**
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 06:37:19 am »
My apologies, soon after writing this I stumbled across that DX10 fix. After copying those new textures over, all is well again. Thanks for your work, and I hope this helps anyone else who may have this issue.

Paul.T.

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 09:16:44 pm »
I purchased Ohare about 2 years ago and never had this problem . Suddenly couple days ago out of no where on approach I got does every few second freezes and it only happens in Ohare on approach or if I fly low over the airport . Can you explain in detail what you did to fix this problem . Thank you very much .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 09:31:53 pm »
You are not using the most current O'Hare version.

Paul.T.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 08:01:40 pm »
Just want to say that I re downloaded Ohare and re installed it and everything is good again . No stuttering .
I also took your advice Virtuali on increasing the anti-Pop setting to 15 and Ohare works better then ever .
Thanks everyone for the input .
Regards ,

Nemesis2002

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 11:40:00 am »
I have the same problem. Is the last Version this one i can download from the website? Or do i need futher Updates to get the last Version? I am sure i have downloadet the last Version. But i also have some stops every second at KORD, no where else.

What dose the Anti Pop Setting 15 do ?

Best Regards

Stefan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 12:37:36 pm »
I have the same problem. Is the last Version this one i can download from the website?

All the installers available on the website at any given time, are always fully updated to their latest version, with no need for patches.