Author Topic: KDFW nighttime ground (ramp and taxiway) textures disappear  (Read 32734 times)

Danthepilot

Hi Guys, I recently did a flight into KDFW, around dusk time, and when I've been on the taxiway and ramp, I've noticed that the ground textures will go away when I move the view and it will just show blank ground night textures, like no scenery is there and ive only noticed this at certain parts of the airport, I.E Spirit airlines / delta terminal and also the regional terminal where the American eagle 145's park. Again, this only happens at night and in certain areas of the airport and I have no duplicate AFCADs and I edit the AFCAD with ADE.

I am using fs2004, Windows 7
Intel I7-3700K 3.6 GHZ
EVGA GTX 960

Any ideas FSDT people or anyone else??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KDFW nighttime ground (ramp and taxiway) textures disappear
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 10:11:58 am »
ive only noticed this at certain parts of the airport, I.E Spirit airlines / delta terminal and also the regional terminal where the American eagle 145's park. Again, this only happens at night and in certain areas of the airport and I have no duplicate AFCADs and I edit the AFCAD with ADE.

Doesn't happen here and nobody ever reported this before. As you can see from the attached screenshots, the first of Terminal B and the other one of all terminals, night textures are all fine.

This means, either you *DO* have an AFCAD conflict, or (if you edited the AFCAD), you made some kind of mistake editing. The first thing to try, is removing all your edits, and use the AFCAD that comes with the scenery.