Author Topic: Which is better Sludge Hornet or FSXBA Hornet?  (Read 4450 times)

Panic

Which is better Sludge Hornet or FSXBA Hornet?
« on: June 30, 2014, 07:05:56 pm »
So which is better FSXBA Hornet or Sludge Hornet?

Mickey_Techy

Re: Which is better Sludge Hornet or FSXBA Hornet?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 07:21:43 pm »
"Sludge Hornet" was born out of a particular need.

Sludge, and his team of very dedicated folks, provided free mod's to the stock hornet for a long long time, in an attempt to make the airplane more and more realistic and better suited for boat operations. The Sludge Hornet remained 'in-development' for a fairly long time, and kept getting better with each iteration, but Sludge has been quite for a while now. In the olden days, Sludge Hornet was my favourite plane to fly, that is, till I built myself a sim pit and changed over to VRS Rhino, completely.

Jimi on the other hand, still continues to develop the FSXBA Hornet actively. I haven't flown the 2014 edition of FSXBAH, but was very impressed with the earlier iterations of this model.

The best suggestion I can give is, download both of them, and try them out yourself. They are not big downloads.

Cheers!! ;)

dreaminsight

Re: R: Re: Which is better Sludge Hornet or FSXBA Hornet?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 10:04:39 am »
Sludge Hornet was my favourite plane to fly, that is, till I built myself a sim pit and changed over to VRS Rhino, completely.

The best suggestion I can give is, download both of them, and try them out yourself. They are not big downloads.

Cheers!! ;)

Perfect agree

Me too, i am building a pit

But,:

For me, I think that Surely's the FSXBA2014 Hornet.
;DLoL: i you want to be sure ask Switch, he's a real F/A-18D Hornet Pilot over VFC-13!

Panic

Re: Which is better Sludge Hornet or FSXBA Hornet?
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 05:23:21 am »
I will definitely do that mate! Currently I am working on improving the models in the FSXBA Hornet with sharpening them up and cleaning them up.