Author Topic: PMDG 777-300ER support **ADDED**  (Read 40287 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 777-300ER support **ADDED**
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2014, 01:57:51 pm »
After passenger boarding no matter which gate im at with the -300ER it says "pushback is service is not available at this position" everytime i request for pushback, seems to be working fine with the -200LR

It's not possible you would get that message with an airplane, and not another. That message is related only to the parking itself, and (as explained on the GSX manual Page 23 ), indicates you were at a parking set by the scenery developer with a Pushback preference to "None", and this can of course be customized using the GSX parking customization option, to override the pushback preferences set in the scenery.

Aaqib Afzal

Re: PMDG 777-300ER support **ADDED**
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2014, 02:25:56 pm »
After passenger boarding no matter which gate im at with the -300ER it says "pushback is service is not available at this position" everytime i request for pushback, seems to be working fine with the -200LR

It's not possible you would get that message with an airplane, and not another. That message is related only to the parking itself, and (as explained on the GSX manual Page 23 ), indicates you were at a parking set by the scenery developer with a Pushback preference to "None", and this can of course be customized using the GSX parking customization option, to override the pushback preferences set in the scenery.

I will have a read at the manual as suggested once again and give it a try

fruitycocktail

Re: PMDG 777-300ER support
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 04:37:41 am »
I have made some progress, again.

Download my config here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5100482/PMDG_777_300ER_GSX_Config_UNOFFICIAL_V1.rar

I'm not responsible for any issues, but I hope it works.  :)

*important*
>>> This config is for the combined use of GSX+AES <<<

- Doors L1 & L2 disabled, used by AES for jetways, door-checks disabled
- Gatering at door R2 & R5
- Door L3 not in use

Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Thats great thanks, do you have one for the 777-200 pmdg for dual use with gsx and aes.??