Author Topic: Activation of Products again **SOLVED**  (Read 4538 times)

Iberia

Activation of Products again **SOLVED**
« on: June 02, 2014, 01:55:57 pm »
Hi,

In the last months I bought KLAX, KORD and KJFK V2. The installation and the activation was OK. Two days ago I had to format my PC. I installed FSX again. So, I had to install these three scenaries again. The problem comes with the activation. Running FSX I went to the Addon Manager Tool to do the activation. It said that they were already activated but I could not see the Terminal buildings. I decided to de-activate them and activate them again. I introduced the keys I received when I pursached those sceneries but it hasn´t worked. I still do not see the whole scenery.

To sum up, the product seems to be activated but in reality it isn´t. It´s like if was the trial version. What can I do?

Thank you so much in advance!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 10:32:08 am by virtuali »

StevenK

Re: Activation of Products again
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 03:19:55 pm »
Try re-installing KLAX, KORD and KJFK again.
You could also try the Stand Alone Addon Manager
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 11:07:57 am »
It said that they were already activated but I could not see the Terminal buildings. I decided to de-activate them and activate them again.

As explained, many times already, if you don't see buildings, the issue doesn't have anything to do with activation. If you lose your activation for any reason (change of hardware, registry cleanup, Windows reinstall, etc. ) the buildings will NOT disappear! The product will REVERT to Trial mode, and Trial mode doens't mean "no buildings", it means that the WHOLE scenery will work normally, for 5 minutes at time, until the next FSX restart, when another 5 minutes Trial will start. Trial NEVER expires.

So, if you don't have any buildings, the problem is NOT related to activation in any way, but there's some problem in your system which prevent the software from running

The usual question: Do you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

Iberia

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 10:05:42 pm »
Well, I have done what you told me: now it works.

Thank you so much :)