Author Topic: Error Message while in FSX **SOLVED**  (Read 3282 times)

psykie

Error Message while in FSX **SOLVED**
« on: April 19, 2014, 11:32:56 pm »
Hello

I keep getting an error message when I call up GSX and ask to summon for the fuel truck, passenger boarding, or any other function.

The Error reads: "The addon<unkown>is causing the Coutle Scripting Engine to restart.  Details can be found in C:/user/Matthew/AppData/Roaming/Virtuali/Coutle. Please download and install the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager from FsDreamteam.com/sa-addon-manager"

I downloaded and installed the Addon Manager X2 and I even re-installed GSX but I keep getting this error.  I looked up Virtuali/Coutle in my C:/ Matthew/AppData/Roaming/Virtuali/Coutle but I'm not sure hwat I'm looking for.   I really like using GSX and I'm frustrated that its not working. Perhaps I'm overlooking something very simple.

PLEASE Help and if you need anything else let me know.  Thanks for your help in this matter

OK, I opened up my Coutle Err file when I went back to  C:/ Matthew/AppData/Roaming/Virtuali/Coutle.  I don't know if this is helpful but I hope it is.  I'm not sure what its saying myself.

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:10:52 2014

problem raised by addon <unknown>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 208, in do
  File ".\contextlib.py", line 33, in __exit__
  File "couatl\common\engineNoiseEmitter.py", line 56, in running
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 201, in do
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\fuelTruck.py", line 27, in getApproachRoute
IndexError: list index out of range

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:11:13 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:14:31 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:14:49 2014

File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 205, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 286, in run
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:35:31 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:39:03 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:42:12 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:50:12 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 13:55:34 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Sat Apr 19 14:14:03 2014

Matthew
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:49:43 pm by virtuali »
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error Message while in FSX
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 07:55:59 pm »
None of the errors in your log indicate a problem with GSX.

All the errors in the error log are indicate problems in the scenery AFCAD, like overlapping nodes, orphaned nodes, orphaned links, unreachable parkings, etc.

I'm quite sure that you do NOT have any of these errors on a default airport and, I guess that if you check the AFCAD for that 3rd party airport you are using (always indicates which scenery you use when reporting a problem like this), with an airport editing utility like ADE or AFX, using the "Fault Finder" option, it will report lots of errors.

psykie

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:50:24 pm »
Cool, thanks Virtuali. I actually did more research in the "search" window and came up with the same solution. So I started fixing my FTX KJAC airport Afcad but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.  At least I'm on the right track (hopefully).  Glad to know that my error isn't anything serious.

Matthew
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.

psykie

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 04:41:45 pm »
Hey Virtuali

Well, that worked.  It must have been the AFCAD (as you said).  After trying to repair it which never worked I just reinstalled Orbx's KJAC and made change to the AFCAD but checking to make sure GSX was working properly throughout.  Once I got the AFCAD made to my desire (as per checking out the airport on Google Earth and setting up the afcad as such) I made sure that GSX worked. It does work and I saved the AFCAD in a separate file I made up in case GSX doesn't work again due to too many afcad changes.

Thanks Virtuali

Matthew   
Matthew