Author Topic: Sometimes the technique of black color  (Read 2985 times)

leha76

Sometimes the technique of black color
« on: April 21, 2014, 05:02:18 pm »
The first time faced the problem GSX. Sometimes the technique of black color (conveyors with suitcases) . And not always.
Help please who knows how to cure. The update ran
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:46:54 pm by leha76 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sometimes the technique of black color
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 08:48:58 pm »
Don't fully understand your message, do you mean you have black textures over some vehicles ? Which airport and which operator ?

As a general rule, be sure you use the latest updates, INCLUDING the Vehicles updates because the Live Updates DO NOT update the vehicles liveries. If you are not sure, just download the current full installer for GSX, which contains everything.

leha76

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 09:49:19 pm »
Don't fully understand your message, do you mean you have black textures over some vehicles ? Which airport and which operator ?

As a general rule, be sure you use the latest updates, INCLUDING the Vehicles updates because the Live Updates DO NOT update the vehicles liveries. If you are not sure, just download the current full installer for GSX, which contains everything.

LEBL . I suspect IBERIA. Update set.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:05:16 am »

Iberia works normally, and nobody ever reported a problem with it. The only possible explanation, you DO NOT have the latest updates. Re-read my message again:

be sure you use the latest updates, INCLUDING the Vehicles updates because the Live Updates DO NOT update the vehicles liveries. If you are not sure, just download the current full installer for GSX, which contains everything.

leha76

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 10:48:04 am »

Iberia works normally, and nobody ever reported a problem with it. The only possible explanation, you DO NOT have the latest updates. Re-read my message again:

be sure you use the latest updates, INCLUDING the Vehicles updates because the Live Updates DO NOT update the vehicles liveries. If you are not sure, just download the current full installer for GSX, which contains everything.

Thanks , i did a full install. All is now well.