Author Topic: AI Traffic  (Read 6826 times)

goodperson36

AI Traffic
« on: April 13, 2014, 10:33:46 pm »
HI All I have a quick question what is the best AI traffic program that works well with FSDreamteam Airports. Thanks a million

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AI Traffic
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:49:05 pm »
I'd say Ultimate Traffic 2, if only because most of their models are FSX native. But I must admit not knowing all the latest offering. In general, avoid traffic packages originally made for FS9.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 06:19:23 pm »
My Traffic 2013 is also a good choice, and all models are FSX native.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 12:46:31 am »
I don't use FSX native models in FSDT airports but they still work fine in FSX. The bad part is my computer looses about 3-5 fps turning the traffic setting to 100%. (Which I do)
The FS9 programs include:
-WOAI
-AIFP (with the need of .txt flightplans)
Here are the pros and cons which I can think of.

Cons
-need to turn shadows off
-Loss of FPS
-DX10 problems
Pros
-Looks better than most payware FSX AI native aircraft especially with the new HD textures.
-More updated flightplans
-More accurate flightplans

The choice is all up to you.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:49:02 am by F-OHPM »

Acer AMD Quad-Core A10-6700
12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 12:56:43 am »
 I run all freeware, a mix of various models including TFS, AIA, FAIB, AIM and UTT. Some are FSX native and others aren't. They look amazing in FSX and P3d v2.Performance wise, there's a hit but it looks AMAZING and still runs well.

It really comes down to what you are looking for. Ease of use at the expense of model quality and realism then go with My Traffic 2013, UT2 models and repaints are MUCH nicer but it's kinda of quirky and isn't supported in P3d (although getting it to work isn't difficult).. The freeware route requires setup and time, but it's BY FAR the best end result.

flyinghigh87

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 12:16:57 am »
Hi guys and gals....hey you want AI traffic?  Come and join us at Platinum Airways.  We are the fun, virtual airlines and you can fly any aircraft, any route, you don't have to fly on-line with VATSIM (although encouraged).  That being said, in our download page we have a plethora of AI aircraft, easy to load and all with current liveries.  As a matter-of-fact it was just upgraded this past month to delete old nonactive airlines.  More importantly, join us - you won\t be disappointed.  Best Regards to all.
Taking off is an option - Landing IS NOT !!

portanav

• Retired (BWIA-Caribbean Airlines)
    • My Boeing B738NG Sim Build.
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 11:10:14 am »
Hi guys and gals....hey you want AI traffic?  Come and join us at Platinum Airways.  We are the fun, virtual airlines and you can fly any aircraft, any route, you don't have to fly on-line with VATSIM (although encouraged).  That being said, in our download page we have a plethora of AI aircraft, easy to load and all with current liveries.  As a matter-of-fact it was just upgraded this past month to delete old nonactive airlines.  More importantly, join us - you won\t be disappointed.  Best Regards to all.
Why not put a link to get us there easily?
Regards,
Michael.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 12:42:34 am »
That being said, in our download page we have a plethora of AI aircraft, easy to load and all with current liveries.  As a matter-of-fact it was just upgraded this past month to delete old nonactive airlines.
My question is where did all these AI aircraft come from?

flyinghigh87

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 03:37:31 pm »
Sorry for late post..........here's the web site for Platinum Airways:

http://www.platinumairways.org/
Taking off is an option - Landing IS NOT !!

keino333

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 08:44:28 pm »
I must ask how are you guys finding the stutters with your 4th Gen I7?   Reason for this question is that the older FSDT scenery eg. KORD , KfFLL have severe stutters when populated with AI.  I see less at new scenery such as KIAH and have assumed that the combo of AI polygons and scenery polygons ( specifically those designed to accommodate both fs9 and Fsx) produces these adverse effects.   

I'm using UT2, DX10fixer, rex4, sweetfx, ftx global, actskynxt, a pathoria of heavy payware aircraft.  Shadows on for aircraft and plane cast shadows on itself.

If I deactivate traffic via ut2 menus pesto....smooth as butter at any of the FSDT scenery.  But if on the most severely hit scenery is KORD.

Any suggestions

Thx

JSilva

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 11:37:02 pm »
I'd say MyTraffic X or 3D because it is P3D compatible (but not v2 but will be soon) and most models support DX10. If you are not a P3Dv2 user, Ultimate Traffic 2 or MyTraffic X.
PC Specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Z97 PRO Wi-Fi AC, G.Skill Trident X 2x8GB RAM DDR3 2400MHz CL10, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11GB EVGA SC2, Corsair RM750