Author Topic: Airline stairs and Paint Kit  (Read 2639 times)

kenny1324

Airline stairs and Paint Kit
« on: April 13, 2014, 01:17:28 pm »
Hi Folks. Both myself and my Grandson are enthusiastic simmers. My son is a real world A320 captain and my grandson likes to fly the routes in FSX. He has purchased GSX but is disappointed that he cannot get easyJet stairs to appear at the airports he flies into. I have checked and see that there is a texture for easyJet. What does he need to do to 'force' the easyJet stairs to arrive at his aircraft?

Secondly, I see that there is a paintkit available, not that I suppose we will use it, but where do we find it?

Regards...Ken

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airline stairs and Paint Kit
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 06:20:47 pm »
He has purchased GSX but is disappointed that he cannot get easyJet stairs to appear at the airports he flies into. I have checked and see that there is a texture for easyJet. What does he need to do to 'force' the easyJet stairs to arrive at his aircraft? Secondly, I see that there is a paintkit available, not that I suppose we will use it, but where do we find it?

Your questions are in fact just one: everything about how airline assignment is explained in the PaintKit. Even if you don't want to "paint" a new livery, you'll want to download the PainKit just to read the documentation, which explains in detail how to alter the airport assignment for any operator.

The PaintKit download link is on a sticky post on the GSX support forum. In fact, I've moved your message to it, because you posted in the wrong section.

kenny1324

Re: Airline stairs and Paint Kit
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 10:55:32 am »
Hello virtuali.

Thanks for the reply. I'll go get the kit and read through it. Thanks for what looks to be a great addon.

Cheers...Ken