Author Topic: GSX sound  (Read 2469 times)

Lenn737

GSX sound
« on: April 09, 2014, 01:03:33 pm »
Hello,

actually I've got some problemes with GSX:

On sunday evening, I launched the FSX like always but after having started the flight, there was no option anymore to request ground service and the GSX-menu in the "Addon-Manager" area has disappeared, too, even if I didn't change anything after my last flight on saturday.
As a first step, I reinstalled GSX but then the baggage loading vehicles were just black. After another reinstallation with the current update, the problem with the black vehicles was solved, but now, there is a sound problem:
While boarding, normally there is the sound of the loading vehicles. But when I switch to the outside view, it takes up to 5 seconds until I hear this certain sound.

I'm now wondering, how it could have happened that, from one day to the next, GSX wasn't avaiable in the FSX anymore and how I can solve the sound-problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX sound
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 01:52:52 pm »
there is a sound problem:While boarding, normally there is the sound of the loading vehicles. But when I switch to the outside view, it takes up to 5 seconds until I hear this certain sound.

Nobody ever reported this problem so far. Are you getting no sounds from GSX in those 5 seconds, or you are just missing a specific sound ?

Lenn737

Re: GSX sound
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 09:02:41 pm »
Thanks for your reply, the problem seems to be fixed now.