FSDreamTeam forum
November 16, 2019, 04:35:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook discount Coupon is ready  (Read 26332 times)
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2019, 02:38:48 PM »

The website will only show the Coupon ID field if there are ongoing promotions.

zalex

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 06:06:50 PM »

ok, but what happened to the "FACEBOOK23"-coupon ?!!

"...The Coupon doesn't have an expiration date right now, so even you FSDT die-hards that have already everything from us, will be able to use it on a future release..."

Today i want buy a product over the 'MyCommerce Online Store" but there is no possibility to claim it.

Kind regards

Empire

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2019, 02:50:54 PM »

ok, but what happened to the "FACEBOOK23"-coupon ?!!

"...The Coupon doesn't have an expiration date right now, so even you FSDT die-hards that have already everything from us, will be able to use it on a future release..."

Today i want buy a product over the 'MyCommerce Online Store" but there is no possibility to claim it.

Kind regards

I was told it was never to expire, I emailed them months back and they send me to this page, But at the time I didn't have the cash and I missed there big sales and so now I'm ready to get with this discount code but then this happens and no luck. So far the support is SLOWWWWW or if not I don't get the right answers. If this code is no longer then lock the thread
Daniel Ramos

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 01:48:14 AM »

i'm interested in KJFK

this coupon code it's unavailable?
DennisW

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2019, 10:12:52 PM »

Cry I am looking at purchasing CYVR and KLAX. I understand that the facebook coupon is available till you use it. I have not used it but I would like too! I have purchased previously using the thanksgiving promo, but I really on't want to wait if I can get the discount now. Thanks
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2019, 10:59:07 PM »

That coupon is not available on the new ecommerce system anymore but, we lowered the prices in the meantime.

onaga

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2019, 01:47:25 AM »

Hi ,  fsdreamteam group,. Excuse me,  Will there be any discount for this black friday on fs2004 products?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: