Author Topic: help with GSX JFKv.2  (Read 4092 times)

pito253

help with GSX JFKv.2
« on: March 28, 2014, 08:03:18 pm »
Hi i bought this to software GSX and JFKv2 and now look what it does to all my plane ................

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: help with GSX JFKv.2
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 08:55:28 pm »
Hi i bought this to software GSX and JFKv2 and now look what it does to all my plane ................

As explained many times on the forum, whenever you have AI and/or your own airplane clearly misplaced at any airport, is NEVER a problem of that airport, and it's ALWAYS a problem caused by another scenery which has a conflicting AFCAD for the same airports.

One of the most common cause of such problems, are AFCADs installed with AI Traffic packages like Traffic X, My Traffic, etc. They are supposed to be used only with the default scenery.

Use the free FSX Airport Scanner program to search for AFCAD duplicates, and remove them all.

And, be sure you keep the airport on an higher layer in the Scenery Library, which is where the installer automatically puts it by default.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: help with GSX JFKv.2
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 09:45:44 pm »
 That hideous looking Embraer in the screen is a tell tale sign that you're running MyTraffic or one of it's variants. Very well known to add it's own airport files, remove those from any actual addon scenery that you have to fix it.