Author Topic: Problems with ORD Terminals and Jetways  (Read 14609 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems with ORD Terminals and Jetways
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 01:43:32 pm »
The jetways are in 3 blocs. There are some parts missing

As I've said, it's not possible to help you if you don't clearly indicate what your problem is, maybe with a screenshot, or at least indicate:

- The gate used

- The airplane used

nnaunau1

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 01:54:40 pm »
screenshots

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 02:32:42 pm »
screenshots

The problem is caused by the fact your airplane has the main exit in the middle door, and the jetways in the scenery has been made to support the main door only so, there's nothing wrong with the scenery or the installation, it's just how it was made. You would probably have seen the same with the default scenery too.

About your AI airplanes, I suggest to disable the exits anyway, in order to save fps.

Flyboyaviation

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 11:02:52 pm »
I have exactly the same problem, with the triple 7 as well. So does that imply that the gate is too small for a triple 7? It was GSX that suggested it as a fit gate.... which gates at this airport would be suitable for a 777 cos I hate seeing these ugly sights

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2018, 10:08:18 am »
GSX suggest a gate only based on the parking radius, but he cannot possibly know that jetway would break apart when used on the 2nd door.

However, the *current* version of GSX will guide the plane to be parked further ahead, if the GSX airplane configuration lists the 2nd door as a preferred exit, so this shouldn't result in the jetway breaking away.

- Are you using the latest GSX ?

- Is your airplane configured in GSX to have the preferred exit on door 2 ?

- Have you parked following the GSX indications ?

This, of course, relates only to your own airplane. AI planes cannot be fixed by acting on GSX, which doesn't control them in any way