Author Topic: Update ---- file with PAPI on 4L and flatten problem resolution (FS9 version)  (Read 16680 times)

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
Hi,

This file add the papi light on Runway 4L, and resolve the flatten problem on FS9 with terrain max vert at 21.

Overwrite the old file on scenery folder.

Tks.

Alessandro.

Tks to Sven for the feedback.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 03:40:34 pm by virtuali »

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
Hi Alessandro,

Just wondering.  When you make fixes and updates like this, do you include them in the next major update for the scenery through the download manager?  So like, if I were to download this scenery 6 months from now, lets say, after there's already been a major update for it, will I have this fix already in it?
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
So like, if I were to download this scenery 6 months from now, lets say, after there's already been a major update for it, will I have this fix already in it?

We included as they are relased, basically. Even if you download the installer today, it already includes all the fixes released so far.

That's another side effect of having the product in Trial mode...since the full installer acts as a trial, it's in our best interest to have the trial to be as bug-free as possible as soon as possibile, so you don't have to wait for patches.

We are working on an entirely new installer, which will automatically auto-update all our products when launched, so one will not have to download the full installer twice, and not have to scourge the forum for small fixes.

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
Nice!  Thanks for the reply!
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

milomiami

where is the file????........Have KJFK since 7 Month witout  PAPI at 04L but see this thread today the first time......

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Since that post was more than 1 year old, we included the fixed file in the scenery installer.

You should understand that, since we have a Trial version, we obviously have the best interest to show the scenery as updated as possible so, as soon a fix is found, it will be included in the installer.

I'm posting the file again for convenience, here but, if it's more than 1 year you haven't updated JFK, perhaps there might be other thing you were missing.